We, at Woodpert, are committed to safeguarding your personal and order-related information. We’ve always taken utmost care to ensure that your privacy and safety is our top priority. So we urge you to take a moment out to read about our data security practices and request your support for the same.
HOW DOES WOODPERT PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- All communication between your browser and our servers is encrypted (TLS 1.2 compliant).
- We employ the latest security protocols.
- We use a DMZ (DeMilitarized Zone) on computer networks.
- We have a Digital Certificate from Geotrust.
- We are PCI DSS Compliant.
- We have tie-ups with secured, trustworthy Payment Gateways only.
- Woodpert doesn't ask or store any bank account or credit/debit card details, these are accepted only
on the secured Payment Gateways, so your account or credit/debit card details are not exposed to anyone else.
HERE ARE SOME GOOD-TO-KNOW TIPS ON HOW TO STAY SAFE, ONLINE
- Please ensure that your account is secured with a strong password.
- Make sure your computer has the latest version of anti-virus software. Download the updates of this software on a regular basis to protect your computer against new viruses.
- Check for the lock icon or ‘https://’ at the beginning of the URL on the address bar. This confirms that the page/site is genuine and secure
- If you are using a shared computer, you should clear your browser's cache and history after each session so that your account information is removed.
- Do not trust any scheme offers received via calls, SMS or e-mails, which do not reflect on the official website.
- Do check the writing style in e-mails or SMS you receive. Poor spelling and grammar are an indication that the e-mail/SMS you’ve received may not be from a credible source.
- Never get lured into offers of big amounts or gift items, in exchange of a relatively smaller amount to be deposited in some bank account. Genuine websites like Woodpert never indulge in such unusual schemes. Woodpert never asks their customers to deposit amounts into any bank account for any such gifts or schemes.
- And last but not the least, if you have any doubts or concerns regarding any communication you receive from Woodpert, feel free to call on 8909504431 (Monday to Sunday, 11AM to 7PM) or mail on email@example.com. We would love to help you with your queries.